Kaboom!

Do you ever go somewhere with the intentions of doing one thing and find yourself somehwhere completely different? Imagine my surprise when we stumbled upon someone seemingly made for my family at an art fair in Red Wing. I did get to look at art, but the highlight of our trip was this guy ( http://www.doktorkaboom.com/). He is responsible for more antics and messes than I care to recount in a 24 hour time period. Doktor Kaboom put on a one hour show of entertaining science experiments and I could see wheels turning in heads of all ages as I looked around the theatre. I am willing to bet there was a spike in garbage can sales late Saturday afternoon in Red Wing, MN. We poor Winonans had to wait until 8:00 a.m. on Sunday to blaze our trail. As grandma said, "No wonder school is boring." The pay off may not be visible now, but Halloween is around the corner.....

Comments