Comments welcome!

Hey everyone! Just like the wife who storms around the house waiting for her husband to read her mind, I have been feeling a little out of sorts. The best approach in getting what you want (most times) is to simply ask for it. I am working on getting a counter put on my blog so I can find out how many hits I get. But, I would also love it if people could leave some comments. Any little thought you might have regarding any part of my blog would be great. If you are not a member of I Google, you can still leave comments by clicking at the bottom and selecting "anonymous" and signing your name. I then read the comment and publish it. I have had people tell me they are blog illiterate. They just don't get it, can't navigate them, etc. I am, too, and I certainly relate to that. So email me if it's easier: lisa.graybookshelf@gmail.com, or go ahead. Give it a try. I would like to hear from you. Following through Facebook is easy, too. I am hoping that my updates are reaching people that way as well.

Comments

  1. Ok - well you asked for it. Here is a comment. Keep up the good work and don't fret about whether people are reading your blog - they are . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try. Have never left a comment before. Love the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always reading you! I have you bookmarked and whenever I need a lift, I check out your blog. I know I set up an account but I have forgotten how to log into it. I am not really anonymous, it's me, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People do read and love it, but don't always have as much to say as you! If we did, we'd have a blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now it's your turn...what do YOU think? Leave a comment to join the discussion!